Tablet mobile flash photography template
Flash version: 10, ActionScript 3.0.
This template works on PC but more important this is the first template optimized for mobile as well, it will work on a touch or mouse enabled device. For those that do not have a tablet or phone that support flash player you can see a demo at the below link, the template is running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet using Flash Player 10.1.
This Flash template also have deep linking. You will have a unique link for all the template sections generated dynamically based on the section name. This feature also enables the "back one page" and "forward one page" browser buttons.
No Flash knowledge required for setting up this Flash template. You can set everything from a main .xml file and each gallery has its own .xml file making it extremely easy to update and maintain.
This product can be embedded in WordPress, Joomla or any kind of HTML content.
Advanced image gallery. You can use landscape or portrait images and this template has a cool and unique feature that allows to resize the image to fit into the browser (this is perfect for portrait images) or to be resized so that it will always fill the browser (this is perfect for landscape images). This can be used individually for each image.
Mobile Template Features
* This template is optimized for mobile devices too.
* You can add as many galleries and text windows as you need.
* Bulk preloader. When you navigate through photos you don't have to wait for loading pictures because they will already be loaded
* Supports portrait or landscape images, the gallery will resize and display perfectly no matter the image size or format, this makes it a perfect gallery for photographers.
* Next and preview arrow buttons in the right and left part of the screen, this will be visible only when the mouse is close to them
* Slide show button
* Slide show preloader
* Slide show autoplay option.
* Full screen button (optional)
* A logo image (optional)
* Support HTML and CSS formated text, you can add images or .swf files, change the font size or color etc.
* OOP code