All in One Scroller v1.1 - Header with Logo Photo Film Pictures Products Gallery etc
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 2.0.
Why All in One Scroller? Because it can be used in many different cases like a photo gallery, products catalogue, team mermbers, navigation menu, site header, online portfolio and much more.
So don't waste time and build your own scroller in just few minutes!
- This component is full dynamic XML driven, you won't have to edit the flash to change any dimension, just put in the html the desired sizes for the embeded object
- The pictures don't have to be the same width
- You can put the flash in more than one place on a page by using differnt XML files. The XML filename is give as a parameter for the flash
- Unlimited number of pictures
- Link and target for each picture, if this is wanted
- HTML formated description for each item
- Background color can be changed
- The logo can be made visible or hidden
- You can select if you want to use a picture logo or a text (HTML formated)
- Logo's position can be changed
- The logo's background transparency level can be changed
- You can add a text description for each item. For this you can change the text's color and format and the background's transparency
- The item's description can appear on the item's bottom or following the mouse cursor in a box with given width
- If you want you can set the description to appear from the beginning and not only when the mouse is over a item
- You can change the items' initial or on mouse over look and feel, using different saturation and glowing levels
- Distance between items can be customized
- You can change the times for the transitions used
- The component has integrated both scrolling methods: using the mouse position or using a scrollbar and you can select the one you need
- If you decided to use the scrollbar you can change the colors for the scroller and for the scrollbar or its transparency
- You can even decide to use only the scroller, without a scrollbar
- The photo film frame is resizing dynamically according with your given width and height for the flash, but if you want you can select not to use it
- if you don't use the photo film frame you can set a margin between the photos and the top
Includes Flash 8 version.
Keywords: photo film gallery pictures photos loaded products catalogue team members navigation menu site logo header online portfolio loader scroller scrolling horizontal customizable html description saturation images slide show
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments